Guided walks and wilderness camping trips in the Cairngorms National Park and elsewhere in the Scottish highlands.
Come on one of our day walks or wild camping trips, or arrange your own day tour or longer expedition:
* Climb your first Munro (the hills in Scotland over 3000ft).
* Munro bagging: maybe you've already collected quite a few Munros, and would just like a guide to accompany you to one of the more challenging remote ones?
* How about watching a mountain sunrise for that special birthday celebration?
* Escape to a remote glen and camp by a mountain stream, eat your dinner under the stars (maybe even see the Northern Lights)
* A two or three day wilderness expedition into one of Scotland's remote areas.
* A mountain challenge walk to raise funds for charity.
* Preparing for assessment - a day (or night) brushing up on your map and compass navigation skills
Whatever you would like, get in touch and we can help you achieve it.
Out In The Hills
162-2 Grampian Road
Cairngorms National Park