2019 Early Breaks
7 nights for £450 on selected dates between January and March.
Other offers are available throughout the year.
For further information on these special offers please visit our website or call 07487 892163.
No card payment fees.
Booking deposit only £25.
Sleeping 8 and located in the village of picturesque village of Newtonmore, a warm and cosy atmosphere awaits you in this beautifully furnished and well equipped self-catering holiday house with stunning views across the Cairngorms.
Located just off the A9 and 15 miles south of Aviemore, Einich is the ideal base from which to explore the wonders of the Cairngorms and the surrounding area.
The house offers comfortable and spacious accommodation with a sitting room, dining room, shower room, laundry room, kitchen and boot room with W.C on the ground floor. On the first floor there are four generous bedrooms (three doubles and a twin), bathroom with roll top bath and shower and a snug with views over the mountains which is an ideal place to relax after a day out and about!
To make your stay as comfortable as possible below are some of the features the house includes:
- Television with Freeview and DVD player.
- Stereo system with Ipod dock.
- Nintendo Wii with a selection of games
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble drier.
- Well equipped kitchen including electric range cooker, dishwasher, slow cooker, microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Travel cot, high chair and changing mat (cot sheets are not provided).
- Large enclosed gardens with wood chip seating area, picnic bench and children's swings.
- Tourist and local facilities information available at the property.
- Our quoted price includes bed linen, towels, oil and electricity.
We are pleased to welcome well behaved dogs by prior arrangement.
Throughout the year we provide special offers including seasonal discounts, low occupancy deals (15% off for up to four guests) and 3/4/7 night stays making Einich excellent value, whatever your requirement. For more information visit our Availability and Booking page (see discounts tab) or please contact us should you have further enquiries.
We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you to Einich so should you have any enquiries regarding any of our offers or any other specific questions then please do contact us.
Payments can now be taken by Visa or Mastercard.
Nintendo Wii with a selection of games.
Enclosed garden. Children's swings.
Pets and children welcome.
Comfortably sleeps 8 people.
Payment options - Visa or Mastercard. No card fees!
Golf Course Road
Cairngorms National Park