Luxury and comfort in a peaceful woodland setting.
Set in the secluded grounds of Blair Castle, our two and three-bedroom Woodland Lodges provide guests with privacy and great views into the surrounding hills. Each self-catering lodge comes fully-equipped with modern appliances and a large patio terrace. We also have designated pet friendly lodges, so all the family is welcome.
The 5 lodges are available on a weekly basis or for short breaks. For more information, visit www.blair-castle.co.uk.
Nearby attractions for visitors to our Woodland Lodges include:
- Blair Castle (open daily to visitors throughout the summer)
- Blair Castle Trekking Centre
- Blair Atholl village, just opposite the park.
- Blair Atholl Watermill and Tearoom
- Blair Atholl Golf Club
- Blair Atholl Country Life Museum
- Salmon rivers and hillside lochs for fishing
- The House of Bruar
Woodland Lodge guests are welcome to use the facilities at nearby Blair Castle Caravan Park which include a drying room for wet outdoor clothes.
Guests also receive free entry to Blair Castle and Gardens.
Blair Castle Woodland Lodges
Blair Castle Caravan Park
Cairngorms National Park