NOVEMBER SPECIAL OFFER: 16 November - 14 DECEMBER 2018. Special Offer rate £504 (normal rate £604) 7 nights.
Quality Lodging Set in Wild Nature
Welcome to Ballintean in Glenfeshie at the heart of the Cairngorms National Park. This is an area of outstanding natural beauty containing some of Scotland's most treasured wild landscapes and rare wildlife. Vast ancient forests, hidden lochs and snow-capped mountains provide a breath-taking backdrop for an inspiring yet relaxing holiday or retreat.
The Cottage is a cosy 3-bedroomed bungalow comfortably accommodating six people, set in a private, elevated position amongst scattered woodland close to the rushing waters of the River Feshie.
Onsite Red Squirrel, Crested Tit and Woodland Birds Photography hides available to rent
* 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms.
* Open fire (logs provided) plus central heating.
* Smart TV/Free WiFi
* Safe, spacious on site parking.
* Sound System with blue tooth.
* Walks and trails from the doorstep.
* Pets welcome (max. 2 dogs).
* Badger and Pine Marten regularly visit directly outside cottage.
Cairngorms National Park