The following meetings, business lunches and workshops will take place in 2015.
Please add them to your diary but note they are subject to possible change.
Please contact Yvonne for further details.
Please book here - spaces are filling fast
Cairngorms Business Partnership are hosting an event for all businesses with an interest in the proposed investment by Natural Retreats in Cairngorm Mountain. As plans are being shaped and finalised it is a good opportunity for all local businesses, with the potential to benefit from the investment, to come together and discuss how collectively we maximise this benefit.
This is very much a workshop event, Natural Retreats will present current thinking followed by an open discussion on how this can be evolved/changed and they will be keen to be challenged by business on what more they can do to make the investment work for all, attract more visitors and enhance their experience.
We do not plan to discuss the details of the proposed building design as members would have had opportunity to do this through the formal consultation process.
Presentations now available to download:
1. Mark Tate CBP CEO Welcome
2. Stevie Christie Wilderness Scotland: Relocating to the Cairngorms National Park
3. Heather Trench CNPA: Voice of the Visitor
4. Vicki Miller Visit Scotland: The Spirit of Togetherness Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4
5. Joel Lumsden Attacat - Google Analytics