The following meetings, business lunches and workshops will take place in 2016.
Please add them to your diary but note they are subject to possible change.
Please contact Yvonne for further details.
Watch this space for March/April event
This is very much a workshop event, Hamish Trench, CNPA and Graeme Prest, Forestry Commission Scotland will presented current thinking followed by an open discussion.
Thanks to sponsorship from Cairngorms National Park Authority this event was free to all businesses.
More details on the consultation see Cairngorms National Park Authority website www.cairngorms.co.uk
Presentation available here
Presentations now available to download:
1. Mark Tate CBP CEO Welcome
2. Stevie Christie Wilderness Scotland: Relocating to the Cairngorms National Park
3. Heather Trench CNPA: Voice of the Visitor
4. Vicki Miller Visit Scotland: The Spirit of Togetherness Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4
5. Joel Lumsden Attacat - Google Analytics