In the 18th and 19th century – the hidden Glen – was the illicit whisky distilling capital of the world and is now home to the worlds largest volume distillers of finest malt whisky, ‘The Glenlivet’.
We are a specialist on/off road touring company situated in the Cairngorm Mountain foothills, directly above ‘The Glenlivet’.
No other Company has the ability, local knowledge and expertise to provide you with such a unique 5* outdoor whisky smuggling adventure.
One Life ‘Livet’ offers
• Pick up and drop off from your Upper Speyside Hotel* in our Land Rovers (minimum of 4 persons) – feel special! (Discounts of £15 per person applies when providing own transport)
• Experienced off road driver/guides who access the historical sites not open to the public – feel the exclusivity!
• Quality malts at iconic Glenlivet landmarks – feel the History!
• 8 wheel drive Argocat trips through stunning scenery in whisky country – feel the wilderness!
• Fabulous lunch of Scottish Fayre at the site of our renovated stone bothy (Peat Reek Bothy) on the slopes of Carn Liath – feel your waistline!
• Guided grain to glass tour of ‘The Glenlivet’ Distillery – feel the effect!
• Return journey by Land Rover to your Upper Speyside Hotel – feel relaxed!
*Upper Speyside Hotels within 20 miles of Glenlivet - (Aberlour, Rothes, Dufftown, Grantown on Spey, Tomintoul)
This is an outdoor tour and we strongly recommend you come with warm clothing and stout footwear.
Event will be held on:
Glenlivet Hill Trek
Blairfindy Keepers Cottage
tel: 01807 590372